Hey everybody, only 10 days until the 5th Annual Indie Craft Parade. Every year we pack out the Huguenot Mill with fans who've been waiting all year to for the festival to come back. And to make it even more special, we kickoff the weekend within an amazing party--our VIP Gala. Only a limited number of ticket holders get to enjoy this preview event...and tickets are going quickly.
Haven't purchased your ticket yet? Better hurry! Here’s what makes our VIP Gala so great:
1) Ticket holders personally benefit Indie Craft Parade. Indie Craft Parade is a non-profit organization, and we are dedicated to keeping costs affordable for our artists. Many of them travel across the Southeast to show you their wares, and we don't want them to worry about losing their profits on the event itself. Your ticket purchases also help keep the festival inexpensive for the remainder of the weekend. We really want families, students, and especially kids to see the work of artists and be exposed to the creative community. And keeping the general festival admission so low means that nobody has an excuse not to attend.
2) Relaxed shopping atmosphere. We’re expecting a very large attendance on Saturday and Sunday, which means crowded aisles and limited access to all the artists. When it comes to the variety and extent of the artists’ work, Friday night is definitely the best way to see it. We frequently have artists sell out of goods before the festival ends, so if you want the best selection, get it on Friday night.
3) Giveaways! Our artists have gone above and beyond this year in donating work to our giveaway baskets. We have 15 baskets assembled—each one is worth over $100. Some are worth almost $200. The lucky winners of these baskets will be going home with a lot of loot.
4) Live Local Music. We've teamed up with the local band, Pioneer Fires, who will be providing music for the evening. Set in the entry of the beautiful historic Mill, the band will give the perfect mood for the evening.
5) Free Food and Drink. We’ve received the menu from our amazing caterer, Chef 360, and the food is going to be out of this world. The incredibly talented Chef Peter has worked up quite the menu for us—As artful as it is tasty. You can also expect some special treats from some of our favorite local restaurants, Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Tandem CC.
Just like last year, we're extremely excited to be providing only locally produced beverages at the VIP Gala. That list includes our favorite coffee guys, Methodical Coffee—who’ll delight us with some of the latest trends in coffee brewing; as well as our old friends at Tealoha---who will be bringing batches of house blended teas and lemonade; and a selection of South Carolina beers and ciders.
This is a party you don't want to miss. Do good and have a great time altogether at the VIP Gala. Be sure to get your tickets before it's too late!